Ghar Se Bhago Camp
Evoluer is excited to bring to you "Ghar se Bhago camp" for young adults with varied abilities, to get away from the dreary monotony of the city and away to the fresh, rejuvenating air of the mountains. Situated in a delightful little village - Daan-Kudi - a few miles from Ranikhet, Uttarakhand which is surrounded by lush greens, beautiful views and all of nature's finest.
Campers will stay in a beautiful refurbished Kumaoni heritage house and engage in fun filled, adventure packed camp with various activities such as hiking through jungle trails, swimming, rappelling, exploring local villages and culture etc.
The campers will be accompanied by trained facilitators and trainers.
- Starts on: Thursday, 13 Jun 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 16 Jun 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Uttarakhand
- Location: Daan-Kudi
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Evoluer
- Organizer Phone: 9810602787
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.evoluersolutions.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News