Seeing the Unseen
Multiple Sclerosis Society of India (MSSI) launches World MS Day 2019 with a photography exhibition. Bengaluru, May 2019.
To mark this year’s World MS Day (WMSD), and to highlight the invisible symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), MSSI, Karnataka Chapter, in association with the Rotary Raj Mahal Vilas , Honeycomb India Pvt Ltd, and Sanofi Genzyme will be hosting a photography exhibition.
- Starts on: Friday, 07 Jun 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 07 Jun 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Honeycomb Art Gallery
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Multiple Sclerosis Society of India
- Organizer Website: http://www.mssocietyindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Events July 11, 2019 Wilson’s Disease Support Group Meeting
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
- Education July 15, 2019 Viewing the draft National Education Policy 2019 through the disability lens - Guest column by Shampa Sengupta
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News