Seeing the Unseen
Multiple Sclerosis Society of India (MSSI) launches World MS Day 2019 with a photography exhibition. Bengaluru, May 2019.
To mark this year’s World MS Day (WMSD), and to highlight the invisible symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), MSSI, Karnataka Chapter, in association with the Rotary Raj Mahal Vilas , Honeycomb India Pvt Ltd, and Sanofi Genzyme will be hosting a photography exhibition.
- Starts on: Friday, 07 Jun 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 07 Jun 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Honeycomb Art Gallery
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Multiple Sclerosis Society of India
- Organizer Website: http://www.mssocietyindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 15, 2019 India triumph at Physical Disability World Cricket Series, will BCCI finally take note?
- Headlines August 12, 2019 68 lives lost in Kerala floods
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Expect little international support on J&K, says Pakistan foreign minister
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News