Exploring Physiotherapy For Special Needs
Physiotherapy act as an elixir for special needs /differently abled to ensure overall well being of children and to understand the significance and the impact of physiotherapy in the lives of children.
To be apart of this interactive workshop, we encourage you to send 2 specific question that you wish to be covered after you register for the workshop.
Join us to make a difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jul 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jul 2019 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Trinity Isle-Swastika Circle
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: R'eussir Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9740023201,9513332003
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.reussirtrust.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Events June 27, 2019 Thalassemia Detection Camp
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News