Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
June 8, 2019
Hello readers, we are here again with the most trending news of the week !
First of its kind open online course in Disability Studies starts in July, registrations are open for interested candidates.
Parents in Kerala demand closer monitoring of child therapy centres to ensure a check on abuse and mismanagement.
Yogesh Sonar is a good Samaritan from Pune who seeks to train disabled people in digital marketing skills and help make their lives better.
233 medals won in world events, an insight into the amazing rise of India's para badminton players .
'We are all disabled in some way' shares Nninja Singh, the founder of India's 1st inclusive modelling agency
A new device that can help visually impaired students do practical math with ease has been developed by Oguz Karadag from Turkey.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Technology June 27, 2019 #TechThursdays - Sensor-based device Saarthi is enabling blind people to move about independently
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News