Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
June 7, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, need some help in making plans for the weekend, well here are some events happening around you. Let’s starts with this interesting event happening in Bangalore.
To highlight the invisible symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, MSSI, Karnataka chapter is hosting a photography exhibition on 7 June.
Learn sign language on 8 June to overcome the barrier of communication. The course is being held by GiftAbled - Fostering Inclusion.
Enable Travels invites people with all kinds of disabilities for an evening of healing and fun on 8 June.
Ummeed Child Development Center is organizing a fun event for children aged between 8-12 years on 8 June
- New Delhi
Yes! We Can Trust for Persons with Disabilities is organizing a free theater workshop on 8 June.
Music healer and therapist DilipMani will be facilitating the workshop on understanding the benefits of music therapy with reference to disabled children.
Aravind Eye Care System is hosting a national conference on community ophthalmology on 8-9 June.
This free weekend cycle riding adventure is organised by Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation and will be held on 8 June and 9 June.
Blee is organing a workshop to understand English usage in daily lives, for office communication, for job interviews, etc on 9 June.
If you know of activities that are fun, stimulating and accessible in your city, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
- Get-hooked July 10, 2019 Spirited & strong minded, Preetha Thonnakkal lives life to the fullest
- Accessibility July 13, 2019 Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Virat shares message with fans after loss
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Some tips to help a child with Down syndrome sleep better
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News