Musical Evening @ Mitr cafe
Friends, Mitr Cafe is back after the summer break! We have a lovely evening planned at Mitr. A musical treat featuring a remarkable young lady JYOTHI, who has overcome so many challenges, multiple disabilities, to become a music performer. She is a Tamil playback singer, violinist and keyboard player, has performed at many, many events (including recently for the President of India) and has won umpteen awards. Do come and cheer her on, she will be singing popular Tamil and Hindi film songs.
We also have a yummy menu lined up. A couple of OPOS style dishes, following our workshop last week, as well as others made traditional style.
Do register and come over!
- Starts on: Sunday, 09 Jun 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 09 Jun 2019 at 08:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Mitr Cafe Coastal Road Besant Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: SCAN - Special Child Assistance Network
- Organizer Phone: 9940081465,9940589969
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpecialChildAssistanceNetwork/permalink/1164072567093435/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Accessibility July 10, 2019 Goa gets it's 1st restaurant with hydraulic lift for wheelchair users
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News