Cricket World Cup – Australia beats WI
June 7, 2019
Australia defeated West Indies by 15 runs in the ODI played yesterday.
West Indies won the toss and decided to bowl first. Australia made 288 runs and then brilliantly bowled to restrict the Windies at 273 for loss of 9
Player of the Match title went to Nathan Coulter-Nile who made 92 runs of 60 balls.
Jasonâ€‰Holder of the West Indies later said that the reason they lost the match was dropping the catch that would have taken out Nathan Coulter.
He said “We dropped Coulter-Nile when he was about 60-odd and he got about another 30 runs. That was one pivotal moment but obviously the batting.
The match was thrilling for the most parts however, many people pointed out the umpiring mistakes including former player Virender Sehwag.
He tweeted,4 overturned reviews so far shows how the umpiring has been. Far too many mistakes. Very poor. And this is a World Cup. #AUSvWI
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Accessibility July 15, 2019 Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
- Parasports July 17, 2019 India Divyang Cricket Team is raring to make its mark in first ever world series
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Inclusion Walkathon 2019 aims to spread the message of a world without barriers
- Get-hooked July 21, 2019 Negative comments that disabled people don't want to hear any more
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Headlines July 15, 2019 England wins 2019 World Cup trophy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News