Inclusive Talent Hunt & Competition for People with Visual Disabilities in Karnataka
We invite every people with #visual #disabilities in the ages of 15-30 with an interest in performing arts (dance, vocal, instrumental and painting) to showcase your talent.
This will be an exciting opportunity for #visually #disabled #artists to receive free training and an opportunity to perform at National and International levels.
Hurry! REGISTER NOW!
- Starts on: Saturday, 29 Jun 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: 39, 16th Main Road, 15th Cross Rd, Sector 4, HSR Layout
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samarthanam Trust For The Disabled
- Organizer Phone: 9449864698,9108112308
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.samarthanam.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Events July 11, 2019 Swaradhar - Manthan 2019
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Kangana accuses media of defamation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News