Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
June 12, 2019
For people with physical disabilities and mobility problems, pain and discomfort can be a part of everyday life. Physiotherapy can provide a lot of relief but accessing the right expert can be a challenge. This is where Walktors At Home steps in.
A good physiotherapist can resolve age old maladies and even help a person become mobile and active again. Therefore, it becomes important to get the services of a physiotherapist who is completely involved in the recovery process of the patient
Walktors At Home , a Delhi-based company, aims to do just that. It claims to offer people with disabilities access to the best physiotherapists and services to aid their recovery. Bedridden patients or those who are unable to travel can get the benefit at their homes.
The process involves examination, prognosis and then treatment as per the ailment and needs of the patient. Post knee replacement healing, joints pain treatment, asthma healing, arthritis, and physiotherapy for elders are some of the services offered.
Walktors At Home has been started by Gurmeet Singh who is also founder of the NGO, Koshish 4 Special People. A student of classical music, Gurmeet always nurtured ambitions of becoming a singer but life had other plans for him.
“I realised that people were not interested in my singing skills but in my disability,” says Gurmeet who has come a long way from being a struggling disabled singer to a health counsellor.
Manuja Mishra has used the services of Walktors At Home for her son who has cerebral palsy and she is one happy customer.
I liked the way people with disabilities are treated by the staff there. They are offered respect, care and dignity. The prices of services offered are nominal and the staff is well trained and professional. - Manuja Mishra, Parent
What makes Walktors At Home special is the fact that it is run by people with disabilities so the the staff is sensitive to the needs of disabled people. This helps them to connect with patients and their families.
GET IN TOUCH: Click on https://walktors-at-home.business.site or call at +(91)-8375815335
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 27, 2019 PM responds to Jharkhand lynching
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Father pleads guilty in death of adoptive disabled child
- Employment June 27, 2019 Diya Innovations opens doors of opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News