PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
June 13, 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will restart his radio programme 'Mann Ki Baat' this month. As per reports, the show is expected to resume from 30 June.
MyGovIndia tweeted, Mann Ki Baat is back again as PM Narendra Modi assumes office for the second term. Your stories, ideas & suggestions can be a part of this month's episode, scheduled on June 30, 2019."
'Mann Ki Baat' is a monthly radio telecast hosted by PM Modi on the last Sunday of the month, where he addresses the nation and speaks about various topics.
PM Modi had launched the show on 3 October 2014 after he took office for the first time. 'Mann Ki Baat' became quite popular among the people particularly the supporters of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The show was discontinued in February this year due to the general elections and is now being restarted as PM Modi has assumed office for the second term.
Tweet from All India Radio read,The wait is over !#MannkiBaat from the people's Prime Minister is back again.
Prasar Bharati News Services has also shared the announcement and tweeted, "PM Modi's Mann Ki Baat is back again! Want your ideas/inputs on Mann Ki Baat, share them on (link: http://mygov.in) mygov.in or dial 1800-11-7800.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked July 21, 2019 Understanding Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Education July 20, 2019 Updated MBBS curriculum with disability competencies to come into effect from 1 August, confirms MCI
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News