Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
Are you concerned about how your child will be taken care of after you?
Do you want to provide for your child's financial and legal security, and foster independence?
This workshop by noted New Delhi advocate Roma Bhagat will give you many inputs.
This is a free workshop arranged in collaboration with Vidya Sagar.
- Starts on: Saturday, 15 Jun 2019 at 02:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 15 Jun 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Vidya Sagar Special Needs School No. 1, Ranjinth Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: SCAN - Special Child Assistance Network, Vidya Sagar
- Organizer Phone: 9940081465,9940589969
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpecialChildAssistanceNetwork/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 State Level Conference
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Behavior as a communication tool
- Events July 16, 2019 Screening of MetaMorphosis
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Headlines July 12, 2019 Virat shares message with fans after loss
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News