Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
June 14, 2019
Dear NewzHook readers, need some help in making plans for the weekend, well here are some events happening around you. Let’s starts with the Regional Abilympics 2019 in Mumbai.
Regional Abilympics 2019 will be held in Mumbai on 14 and 15 June.
Ummeed Child Development Center is organizing a Behaviour Management workshop for parents with children with autism on 15 June.
Horticulture Training Center is hosting exhibition cum sale of plants and environment-friendly products.
Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation is hosting free weekend cycle rides on 15 and 16 June.
Advocate Roma Bhagat will answer questions about child's financial and legal security, and foster independence on 15 June.
ALPHA to OMEGA is hosting a 2 day awareness program on specific learning disabilities for teachers and parents starting 15 June.
A session for parents to cope with stress of parenting children with autism on 16 June.
If you know of activities that are fun, stimulating and accessible in your city, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Events July 11, 2019 South Zone Regional Abilympics
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Employment July 12, 2019 These disabled women are making prosthetic aids that are enabling mobility for others
- Headlines July 10, 2019 Dhoni is 2nd Indian cricketer to play 350 ODIs
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News