Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
June 15, 2019
Hello readers, we bring to you the most trending news of the week!
Church in Ireland canceled the invite to a priest in India as he compared kids with autism to animals and also blamed the parents for their condition.
For people with disabilities Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity to show their mettle in various interesting streams.
Nominations for the prestigious NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards 2019 are open and interested candidates can apply or nominate for the same.
Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health and create awareness.
#SayItWithASign campaign highlights the power & beauty of sign language.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Inclusion Walkathon 2019 aims to spread the message of a world without barriers
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Death toll rises, lakhs left homeless in Assam floods
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Headlines July 19, 2019 Sylvester Stallone responds to Salman’s post on disabled fan
- Get-hooked July 21, 2019 Negative comments that disabled people don't want to hear any more
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Education July 18, 2019 Mumbai's Wilson College shows the path to inclusion with new faculty member Payal Bhattad
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News