World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
June 16, 2019
The much awaited India Pakistan world cup match is scheduled for today. But organizers and fans are worried if rains are going to play the spoil sport. Virat Kohli will lead India and Sarafaz Ahmed will lead Pakistan in the match which will be held at Manchester. Cricket matches between India and Pakistan are taken seriously by fans.
Cricketers and experts from the field tweeted and posted messages on social media asking fans to stay calm until the match gets over. This is going to be a crucial match for both the teams.
If the #INDvPAK match gets washed out tomorrow, God save the ICC-Sachin Tendulkar, Former Indian Cricketer
The match is scheduled to begin at 3 pm today. Players from both teams have been practicing for the big day, hopefully without any rains.
“A World Cup comes around every four years. We just can't risk so many wash-outs. If India Pakistan gets washed out, and teams just miss out because of losing pts to rain, it would be be such a shame, tweeted Joy Bhattacharjya.
Cricket matches between India and Pakistan are always nail-biting ones for cricket fans across the world due to the ongoing political rivalry. When both the countries gear up to face each other on Sunday, fans are eagerly waiting to watch a remarkable performance by both teams that have already made their mark in cricket world rankings.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 19, 2019 Sylvester Stallone responds to Salman’s post on disabled fan
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Karnataka trust vote adjourned to Monday
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
- Headlines July 21, 2019 Sheila Dixit passes away at the age of 81
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Heavy rain alert in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 NGO Sreesh Mandiram was born out of a couple's experience coping with disability
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Adults with Autism
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News