Hi. I have a daughter who is visually challenged and we opted for accounts in PUC this year. Is there anyway you can help with teaching her accounts?
June 19, 2019
Thanks for writing to New Hook. There are a couple of NGOs you can contact for information regarding this. EYEWAY would be a good place to reach out to. They are available at 1800 53 20469. You an also WhatsApp them at +91-9968329329. Their website http://www.eyeway.org/ is also a good source to seek information.
The other organisation you can reach out to is the Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI). They are available on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/blindgrads/. They may be able to provide you with some pointers.
Finally the National Association for the Blind has associations in many parts of India. These would be good places to speak to as well. Good luck!
Watch in Sign Language
- Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
July 15, 2019
- Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
July 13, 2019
- Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
July 12, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Adults with Autism
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Karnataka trust vote adjourned to Monday
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Headlines July 19, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ mission rescheduled to 22 July
- Education July 20, 2019 Updated MBBS curriculum with disability competencies to come into effect from 1 August, confirms MCI
- Get-hooked July 21, 2019 The Gopal family worked together as a team to empower their daughter Vaishnavi who has cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News