Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
"In a gentle way, you can shake the World" - Mahatma Gandhi
The Coloured Zebra invites you all to witness a grand and spectacular show by children with special needs.
As India celebrates the 150th Birth Anniversary Year of Mahatma Gandhi, our kids have decided to pay a tribute to Bapu by depicting his life and Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play.
Our Guest of Honour, Mrs. Indu Chaiswal, Autism Expert, will touch upon the topic of skill development - "Way to a Happy & Productive Life: Skill Development".
- Starts on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 04:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India International Centre,Lodhi Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902 or 9212036170
- Organizer Website: http://Theatre Kingdom, Voice4Ability, The Roots India
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education July 10, 2019 Innovative English language skills programme for deaf kids spreads its wings to Sri Lanka
- Events July 11, 2019 Ask Me Anything
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 A born artist, Mashood believes in living life, king size!
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News