Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
"In a gentle way, you can shake the World" - Mahatma Gandhi
The Coloured Zebra invites you all to witness a grand and spectacular show by children with special needs.
As India celebrates the 150th Birth Anniversary Year of Mahatma Gandhi, our kids have decided to pay a tribute to Bapu by depicting his life and Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play.
Our Guest of Honour, Mrs. Indu Chaiswal, Autism Expert, will touch upon the topic of skill development - "Way to a Happy & Productive Life: Skill Development".
- Starts on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 04:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India International Centre,Lodhi Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 8800104902 or 9212036170
- Organizer Website: http://Theatre Kingdom, Voice4Ability, The Roots India