6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
June 19, 2019
India is yet to fully recover from the shock of the terrorist attack that killed 40 CRPF jawans at Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir. The incident happened last February and ever since then there has been a huge unrest in Pulwama. On Tuesday, a vehicle carrying more than 44 CRPF jawans was attacked in Pulwama injuring six jawans and two civilians. An explosive was thrown at the truck at Arinhal village of Pulwama. This comes a day after Major Ketan Sharma lost his life at Jammu and Kashmir while fighting terrorists.
Salutations to Major Ketan Sharma who valiantly laid down his life fighting terrorists in Anantnag In another cowardly terror attack on an Army truck in Pulwama,6 Jawans & 2 Civilians were injured Expect Govt & intel agencies to take suitable action to curtail future attacks-Randeep Singh Kurjewala, Congress Leader
According to reports, the CRPF truck has been fully damaged after the attack. The police let out firing at the terrorists soon after the attack but there are no reports of any terrorists being killed in the attack.
“What has happened to Indian intelligence?? Army Vehicle Attacked In Jammu And Kashmir's Pulwama, 6 Soldiers Injured, tweeted Akshay.
Reportedly, Pakistan had informed the Indian High Commission of a possible attack at Pulwama. With international organisations stepping up against Pakistan urging them to control terrorism, the country has been keeping a tab on terrorist activities inside their soil.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 21, 2019 Sheila Dixit passes away at the age of 81
- Events July 18, 2019 Conference – Deglobalishing Disability : Texts and Contexts
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Australia refuses entry to Kerala Catholic priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Saswati Singh's efforts to empower people with disabilities takes off as Nav Prerna Foundation
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News