With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
What is disability? Is it 'disabled' or 'differently-abled'? What is so inspiring about persons with disabilities? Can you date someone with a disability?
Sweta Mantrii is a full-time awesome person whose superpowers include turning cab drivers into good people and scaring children with her crutches. Sweta is an MBA turned writer and disability rights activist who stumbled upon comedy quite accidentally; just like the other things that she stumbles upon while walking. Presently, she's having a gala time as she ‘stands up’ to address the understanding of disability and the disability of understanding - one joke at a time! Through 'With This Ability', Sweta attempts to break the psychological barriers around disability by highlighting the nuances of her daily life through comedy and further engaging people in meaningful conversation on the subject.
'With This Ability' is brought to you in association with Nukkad Cafe.
- Starts on: Friday, 21 Jun 2019 at 08:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 21 Jun 2019 at 09:30 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: The Book Establishment Cafe 4th floor, Shreenidhi Chambers, 3025/8,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Sweta Mantrii
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/swetamantri22