Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
June 21, 2019
Hello readers! The weekend is here and here are some fun, accessible activities that are happening over the weekend in your cities. The first event is taking place in the vibrant city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
A charity ride on 23 June by Sense International India to raise funds for children and adults with deafblindness in India.
- New Delhi
Life Coach Sunil Sir will host the session on 22 June.
Special buddies program that offers group therapy sessions to create special bond amongst kids on 22 June.
If you know of activities that are fun, stimulating and accessible in your city, do write to us at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 Conference – Deglobalishing Disability : Texts and Contexts
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Australia refuses entry to Kerala Catholic priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News