Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
June 22, 2019
Hello readers, here are the most trending news of the week!
Delhi government has failed to implement key RPWD Act provisions and it is a sign of larger apathy.
The popular Mitti Cafe chain in Karnataka is manned by people with disabilities and is now set to expand to other Indian cities.
Tyre maker Goodyear is partnering with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people.
Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship to be held in Punjab.
Acid attack survivors hope Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan's support will lend greater focus to their campaign.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Events July 16, 2019 Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
- Headlines July 21, 2019 India’s Windies tour starts 3 August
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 19, 2019 One conviction in high profile murder of UK teen in Goa
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News