Sign Language Workshop
"Signs are to eyes what words are to ears". We at United Way Chennai believe that sign language should be given equal importance as any other language.
Hence, as part of Know My Ability campaign we partnered with Deaf Enabled Foundation to conduct a sign language workshop- basic 1 level for everyone at our work space!
Note: We need at least 25 volunteers to conduct this workshop. So, do spread the word amongst your friends and family.
- Starts on: Saturday, 29 Jun 2019 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 29 Jun 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: 93,Eastlyn Apartments,Ground Floor,Avvai Shanmugam Salai 1st Lane,Royapettah
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: United Way Chennai, Enbled India
- Organizer Phone: 044 4558 9062
- Organizer Website: http://www.unitedwaychennai.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Some tips to help a child with Down syndrome sleep better
- Headlines July 21, 2019 Sheila Dixit passes away at the age of 81
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Society for Empowerment of Deafblind aims to make the community aware of its rights
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News