Thalassemia Detection Camp
What is Thalassemia? --> It is a genetic Blood disorder. People with Thalassemia disease are not able to make enough Hemoglobin, which causes severe anemia. Hemoglobin is found in red blood cells and carries oxygen to all parts of body.
If both the parents are Thalassemia Carrier there are 25% chances of the child to be born is a Thalassemia Major, in which regular blood transfusion is required for the child.
Small Miracle In Life's Emergency Trust in association with Jeevanoday Foundation and support of Thyrocare organizes Blood Checking Camp to Detect Thalassemia with a special rate of Rs. 150/-
Please register yourself, your friends, relatives, neighbors and colleagues with us by 29 June.
- Starts on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 30 Jun 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Goregaon
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: SMILE Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9321497373 / 9833765950
- Organizer Website: https://sites.google.com/view/smiletrust?fbclid=IwAR0Vi9GsU9umwciqqasoSdrQzRO4Emtsj2PAZTqlkpocUsAobUvLt8PSo3I