India to face England today
June 30, 2019
India will play against England today in a crucial world cup cricket encounter. Ahead of the game captain Virat Kohli is in an unbeatable position. India has not lost a single match in the ongoing ICC world cup 2019.
India is currently on top of the world ODI ranking with 123 points, one point more than England. India saw its biggest ever victory of 125-runs over West Indies on Thursday and are one of the strongest teams around.
After India beat West Indies, former cricketer Michael Vaughan tweeted, "Will stick to it...Whoever beats India will win the World Cup!"
"Dominance of the highest level from Team India!" tweeted former India player RP Singh.
Virat Kohli has become the fastest batsman to reach 20,000 international runs, a feat that he completed in 417 innings and has now surpassed the records of cricket legends like Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara.
“Mt. 20k scaled! @imVkohli becomes the quickest batsman to make 20,000 international runs. He is the third Indian after @sachin_rt and Rahul Dravid to achieve this feat. #TeamIndia #CWC19 #KingKohli tweeted BCCI.
In January this year, Kohli had become the fastest batsman to reach 19,000 international runs.
Virat Kohli is now close to breaking the 49 One Day International centuries record of Sachin Tendulkar.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Karnataka trust vote adjourned to Monday
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Events July 18, 2019 Conference – Deglobalishing Disability : Texts and Contexts
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Kumaraswamy calls for floor test amid political crisis
- Events July 14, 2019 Masti Time: Come share your stories
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Sachin is sixth Indian cricket Hall of Fame
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Lifestyle July 17, 2019 No lace sports shoes for kids – Affordable, convenient and takes away the pain!
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News