Hello Bhavna, I am visually impaired and wish to get married as I feel lonely. It is not easy for disabled people to get life partner. What should I do?
July 3, 2019
Hello. Thank you for writing to NewzHook. There are many matchmaking platforms that are helping people with disabilities find partners.
One such organization is Voice Vision that regularly organizes matrimonial meet ups for people with disabilities. Their website https://voicevision.in/ will provide you with more information.
I am not sure where you live but you can contact your local state branch of NAB- National Association for the Blind to see if they have connections with organisations that may be organizing matrimonial meet ups. This is the NAB website https://www.nabindia.org/. Good luck!
Watch in Sign Language
- Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
July 15, 2019
- Trichy Central Library brings written word alive for new audiences with a section for deaf readers
July 13, 2019
- Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
July 12, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Sachin is sixth Indian cricket Hall of Fame
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Employment July 19, 2019 Hatti Kaapi's coffee cups bring cheer for many reasons
- Headlines July 19, 2019 Sylvester Stallone responds to Salman’s post on disabled fan
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Get-hooked July 21, 2019 The Gopal family worked together as a team to empower their daughter Vaishnavi who has cerebral palsy
- Headlines July 19, 2019 ‘Chandrayaan 2’ mission rescheduled to 22 July
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Heavy rain alert in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Karnataka government trust vote on Thursday
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News