Free Interactive Info Session - Simple exercises
Adventures Beyond barriers Foundation (ABBF) in association with ProActive Clinic is organizing a free interactive session to help everyone understand the gaps in their performance and simple ways to close them through exercise. Limited seating, RSVP required on 9923020500 to confirm your participation.
The session is for everyone - athletes wanting to up their performance, old and the young, active folks, people experiencing pain, and of course, people with disabilities. At ABBF we all sorts of people engaging in cycling, trekking, and running besides other sports who can benefit from the session.
- Starts on: Saturday, 06 Jul 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 06 Jul 2019 at 08:00 PM
- City: Pune, Maharashtra
- Location: Pleasant Business Park, opp. Hotel Vaishali.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9923020500
- Organizer Website: http://adventuresbeyondbarriers.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 22, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Amidst hardships, Manoj Kumar pursues his love for sports with determination & hard work
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Ex-minister P Chidambaram arrested
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News