Tik Tok helps track down missing husband
July 5, 2019
The video-sharing app Tik Tok is quote popular amongst youngsters and is used for entertainment. But for Tamil Nadu native Jayapradha, Tik Tok helped get her life back to track. She recently spotted her husband Suresh who had abandoned her and the kids in 2016 through Tik Tok. In a strange turn of events, the couple had to re-unite after the police interfered. Social media users discussed about this with new memes and funny posts.
Tik Tok Finds Missing Husband, Tamil Nadu Woman's Astounding Story You will love this-Mahwash Ajaz, Writer
Reportedly, Suresh left Jayapradha and their two children who were living at Villupuram in Tamil Nadu. Due to certain problems, Suresh did not want to live with his family. He later moved to Hosur where he was working as a mechanic. He started a live-in relationship with a transwoman who is also seen in the Tik-Tok video along with Suresh. Jayapradha's relative who spotted the video on social media alerted her. Jayapradha confirmed that it was her husband Suresh in the video. With the help of an NGO that works for rehabilitation of transgender people, police nabbed Suresh from Hosur.
The police asked Suresh to go back to Jayapradha and the kids with whom he will have to live now.
"Tik Tok is a different universe altogether, tweeted a user Chilling in the name of.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Parasports August 21, 2019 Indian para swimmers successfully swim the Catalina Channel, set Asia record
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Security hiked for Indian cricket team
- Technology August 24, 2019 #InclusionChamps: Nekram Upadhyay’s May Ability Kit wins him national disability award for 2019
- Events August 22, 2019 Ganesha Making Workshop
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Disabled people push for need of accessible & disabled-friendly Indian Railways
- Headlines August 22, 2019 BJP leader files complaint against Anurag Kashyap
- Events August 21, 2019 GO PLAY - A Parent Education Program
- Headlines August 24, 2019 No more peace talks with India, says Imran Khan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines August 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News