#BottleCapChallenge is viral on social media
July 8, 2019
The #BottleCapChallenge is going vial on social media with celebrities from across the world sharing it. From Akshay Kumar to Sushmita Sen, the list is getting longer. Apparently, the challenge was started off by Taekwondo instructor and fighter Farabi Davletchin last June. It went viral after many celebrities including Hollywood star Jason Statham tried it out and posted a vidoe of it. Even Hollywood’s biggest star Bruce Lee tweeted about the #BottleCapChallenge.
I couldn't resist #BottleCapChallenge Inspired by my action idol #JasonStatham, I will repost/retweet the Best I see, come on Guys and Girls get your Bottle out and your Legs in the Air, Let's Do This #FitIndia #WednesdayMotivation-Akshay Kumar, Actor
This is how the challenge goes. A bottle with a loose cap on top will be placed on a table. The person must untwist the cap with a roundhouse kick. But the bottle must remain intact on the table. It is definitely not an easy task because the entire act must be recorded in slow motion to know that the person has done it correctly.
“I couldn’t resist either!!! That’s my #bottlecapchallange with an @akshaykumar mask... beware he may claim it’s him.... as a good friend I will allow him that much !!! My next challenge video is with a @iTIGERSHROFF mask, tweeted actor Riteish Deshmukh.
Unlike many other challenges on social media that comes with a social cause, #BottleCapChallenge is done for fun. Have not checked it out yet? You must definitely give it a try!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
- Employment July 19, 2019 Hatti Kaapi's coffee cups bring cheer for many reasons
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 #RareDiseases - Indian Rett Syndrome Foundation is raising awareness about this genetic brain disorder
- Accessibility July 15, 2019 Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
- Events July 18, 2019 Conference – Deglobalishing Disability : Texts and Contexts
- Headlines July 19, 2019 13 dead in Mumbai building collapse
- Get-hooked July 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News