Deaf critic movie review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
June 8, 2016
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is about four ninja turtles and the friendship they share between them. In the animated movie directed by David Green and produced by Michael Bay, the four ninja turtles are computer-generated and they interact with live people.
The movie starts with them watching a basketball game and eating pizza in a basketball court. The movie also introduces a new alien villain Krang who opens a portal in the sky. In the end, they are rewarded for their crime-fighting and given the gold key medal by the Police Chief. Overall, the movie is good watch, full of action and has excellent 3D effects.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility July 11, 2019 Disabled music enthusiasts call adaptive gears the next big thing
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Accommodating Diversities
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Events July 11, 2019 Wilson’s Disease Support Group Meeting
- Headlines July 10, 2019 India-New Zealand match enters reserve day
- Technology July 16, 2019 Research offers hope for restoring sight in acid attack victims
- Headlines July 11, 2019 India lose semi-final to New Zealand
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News