Institute in Qatar launches custom keyboard in Braille
June 6, 2016
The Qatar Computing Research Institute has made a custom keyboard in Braille for Apple's operating system, which allows people with vision disabilities to type with one hand.
It is effective for both English and Arabic speaking users. The BrailleEasy Keyboard enables touch-screen users to type faster, a slow and difficult process otherwise.p>BraillEasy-Tutor, a separate application allows learning Braille typing skill faster.BrailleEasy and its tutoring version are able to run on iOS 8 and above.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News