Qatar launches app to increase accessibility for disabled people
June 12, 2016
An app called Accessible Qatar has been developed in Qatar to let people with disabilities know about the accessibility of places around the country.
The app provides detailed information to tourists and the disabled community to know more about the layout of a place and also update and leave their reviews.
The aim is to create more accessible places for people with disabilities so that they can go to places confidently knowing what places are disabled friendly.
Qatar also wants to promote international tourism by paying attention to the needs of people with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 23, 2019 Congress list for Delhi polls out
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
- Parasports April 23, 2019 'Playing golf gives me satisfaction, makes me happy' - My Take by Ankush Saha, para golfer
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News