Documentary about child with autism creates waves in the US
June 9, 2016
A short movie titled 'Life, Animated' will be released on 1 July in theaters across New York and Los Angeles. The documentary is about a child with autism.
The movie is based on a book called 'Life Animated: a story of Sidekicks, Heroes and Autism' by Ron Suskind about his son, Owen who has autism.
Owen learned to communicate with others using drawings as he loved Disney Animations. The movie is also expected to showcase in other markets later in July and August.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Virat apologises for booing Indian fans
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News