Ford Motors launches training program for people with autism
June 9, 2016
Ford Motors has announced the launch of a pilot program designed to employ people with autism. The program is called 'FordInclusiveWorks' and involves special positions created in the product development department.
The jobs involved are suitable for the skills and capabilities of people with autism. The participants may later be taken into the Ford's standard recruiting process if the pilot is found to be successful.
Apart from Ford, major businesses like Microsoft and the software company SAP have similar programs.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Pakistan gets warning to curb terrorism by October
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Encephalitis deaths rise across Bihar, M.P under alert
- Events June 26, 2019 Morning of Fun
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News