Deaf critic movie review of The Conjuring 2
June 12, 2016
In 1977, paranormal investigators Ed (Patrick Wilson) and Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) Warren come out of self-imposed sabbatical to travel to Enfield, a borough in North London.
There, they meet Peggy Hodgson, an overwhelmed single mother of four who tells the couple that something evil is in her home. Ed and Lorraine believe her story when the youngest daughter starts to show signs of demonic possession.
As the Warrens try to help the besieged girl, they become the next target of the malicious spirit.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News