Glasses that lets color blind people to see colors
Special glasses developed by a US-based company EnChroma allows people with red-green color blindness to see colors like other people do.
The company selected two men, Rick Moreau and Keith Johnson to try on the glasses as they had applied to participate in a company promotion initiative.
Both have red-green color blindness and were pleasantly shocked by all the colors they were able to see.
Red-green color blindness causes difficulty in differentiating between shades of reds, greens, browns and oranges.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Misophonia
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019