Glasses that lets color blind people to see colors
October 5, 2017
Special glasses developed by a US-based company EnChroma allows people with red-green color blindness to see colors like other people do.
The company selected two men, Rick Moreau and Keith Johnson to try on the glasses as they had applied to participate in a company promotion initiative.
Both have red-green color blindness and were pleasantly shocked by all the colors they were able to see.
Red-green color blindness causes difficulty in differentiating between shades of reds, greens, browns and oranges.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
- Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
June 12, 2019
- #TechThursdays – What makes the DALI app a game changer for students with dyslexia
June 6, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News