Vadodara students design vehicle for people with disabilities
June 14, 2016
What started off as a class project for four engineering students in Vadodara, Gujarat, inspired them to create a vehicle for persons with disabilities.
Harshil Shah, one of the students who are working on the vehicle, stated that at present, there are certain limitations to the vehicle but they are working on it. They plan to file a patent for the vehicle.
The team is currently in talks with leading companies to manufacture the vehicle on a commercial process.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
- Events March 20, 2019 Samam Vidya & Tinkerama Summer camp
- Events March 14, 2019 Future Planning for persons with special needs
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 Disabled boy's long fight for a village school pays off, Prime Minister Modi's office intervenes
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Technology March 14, 2019 With Inali Arm, developer Prashant Gade aims to change the outlook of people with upper limb disabilities
- Accessibility March 17, 2019 Medical Council of India changes postgraduate admission rules only for students with locomotor disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News