Vadodara students design vehicle for people with disabilities
June 14, 2016
What started off as a class project for four engineering students in Vadodara, Gujarat, inspired them to create a vehicle for persons with disabilities.
Harshil Shah, one of the students who are working on the vehicle, stated that at present, there are certain limitations to the vehicle but they are working on it. They plan to file a patent for the vehicle.
The team is currently in talks with leading companies to manufacture the vehicle on a commercial process.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment August 26, 2019 Sample these wholesome & delicious cookies baked by people with Down syndrome at Satya Bakery
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
- Headlines August 24, 2019 No more peace talks with India, says Imran Khan
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Security hiked for Indian cricket team
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Kamal Nath’s nephew arrested for fraud
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News