Vadodara students design vehicle for people with disabilities
What started off as a class project for four engineering students in Vadodara, Gujarat, inspired them to create a vehicle for persons with disabilities.
Harshil Shah, one of the students who are working on the vehicle, stated that at present, there are certain limitations to the vehicle but they are working on it. They plan to file a patent for the vehicle.
The team is currently in talks with leading companies to manufacture the vehicle on a commercial process.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Jadavpur University Professor sacked for sexist remarks
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Awareness to access, Cure SMA India speaks up for kids with spinal muscular atrophy
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Navy divers find second body in Meghalaya mine
- Headlines January 23, 2019 3 top cricket awards for Virat in 2018
- Headlines January 18, 2019 India to face Australia in ODI final today
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Bhopal is hosting Deaf Festival 2019, know more
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News