Vadodara students design vehicle for people with disabilities
What started off as a class project for four engineering students in Vadodara, Gujarat, inspired them to create a vehicle for persons with disabilities.
Harshil Shah, one of the students who are working on the vehicle, stated that at present, there are certain limitations to the vehicle but they are working on it. They plan to file a patent for the vehicle.
The team is currently in talks with leading companies to manufacture the vehicle on a commercial process.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 16, 2018 School, colleges shut in parts of Tamil Nadu ahead of Cyclone Gaja
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News