West Bengal govt starts drive for children with disabilities
The West Bengal government has asked all schools in the state to make arrangements for the benefit of students with disabilities studying in schools with other students.
Several new inclusions has been made in terms of language paper selection and seating arrangements to encourage children with disabilities to attend schools with other students.
These students will also be given certain exemptions in answering papers in science and geography subjects that usually require drawing. Instead the questions will be descriptive in nature.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019