West Bengal govt starts drive for children with disabilities
June 16, 2016
The West Bengal government has asked all schools in the state to make arrangements for the benefit of students with disabilities studying in schools with other students.
Several new inclusions has been made in terms of language paper selection and seating arrangements to encourage children with disabilities to attend schools with other students.
These students will also be given certain exemptions in answering papers in science and geography subjects that usually require drawing. Instead the questions will be descriptive in nature.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News