Arcadis India donates time and money to Bengaluru NGO for women with disabilities
June 14, 2016
Arcadis India, a global design, engineering and management consulting company has donated an amount of Rs 4.5 lakh to Cheshire Homes in Bengaluru.
Cheshire Homes is a non-profit organisation that provides shelter, care and education to women and girl children with permanent and severe disabilities.
Volunteers from Arcadis India also spent time at the Cheshire Homes with orthopedically impaired girls and women from the weaker sections of society and painted murals in four bedrooms.
The company plans to continue working towards helping the Cheshire Home's members in the future.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News