Arcadis India donates time and money to Bengaluru NGO for women with disabilities
June 14, 2016
Arcadis India, a global design, engineering and management consulting company has donated an amount of Rs 4.5 lakh to Cheshire Homes in Bengaluru.
Cheshire Homes is a non-profit organisation that provides shelter, care and education to women and girl children with permanent and severe disabilities.
Volunteers from Arcadis India also spent time at the Cheshire Homes with orthopedically impaired girls and women from the weaker sections of society and painted murals in four bedrooms.
The company plans to continue working towards helping the Cheshire Home's members in the future.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News