Arcadis India donates time and money to Bengaluru NGO for women with disabilities
Arcadis India, a global design, engineering and management consulting company has donated an amount of Rs 4.5 lakh to Cheshire Homes in Bengaluru.
Cheshire Homes is a non-profit organisation that provides shelter, care and education to women and girl children with permanent and severe disabilities.
Volunteers from Arcadis India also spent time at the Cheshire Homes with orthopedically impaired girls and women from the weaker sections of society and painted murals in four bedrooms.
The company plans to continue working towards helping the Cheshire Home's members in the future.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019