Tech giant Apple launches wheelchair app
June 19, 2016
At a Apple Worldwide Developers conference recently, it was announced that Apple will launch a free update for its watch with an app that is especially for wheelchair users.
Two workouts and rings for wheelchair pushes will be included in the app. Apple has worked with various charity groups that encourage physical fitness for disabled people to develop the app.
The swipe not type technology used by Apple makes it strongly preferred by users. The app will be useful for people with limited manual dexterity.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News