Tech giant Apple launches wheelchair app
June 19, 2016
At a Apple Worldwide Developers conference recently, it was announced that Apple will launch a free update for its watch with an app that is especially for wheelchair users.
Two workouts and rings for wheelchair pushes will be included in the app. Apple has worked with various charity groups that encourage physical fitness for disabled people to develop the app.
The swipe not type technology used by Apple makes it strongly preferred by users. The app will be useful for people with limited manual dexterity.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News