A theater for kids with autism in the US
A theater in Gallatin, in United States, has introduced changes in the way movies are screened so that children with autism can also enjoy the shows.
The Gallatin Cinema provides sensor friendly movies for kids with special needs.
The lights are kept up and the sounds are not as loud as they usually are in a typical film.
These movies are not just for the autistic kids and are kept open to all.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019