A theater for kids with autism in the US
June 20, 2016
A theater in Gallatin, in United States, has introduced changes in the way movies are screened so that children with autism can also enjoy the shows.
The Gallatin Cinema provides sensor friendly movies for kids with special needs.
The lights are kept up and the sounds are not as loud as they usually are in a typical film.
These movies are not just for the autistic kids and are kept open to all.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News