A theater for kids with autism in the US
June 20, 2016
A theater in Gallatin, in United States, has introduced changes in the way movies are screened so that children with autism can also enjoy the shows.
The Gallatin Cinema provides sensor friendly movies for kids with special needs.
The lights are kept up and the sounds are not as loud as they usually are in a typical film.
These movies are not just for the autistic kids and are kept open to all.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Events June 11, 2019 25th World Cardiology Conference
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News