Filmmaker Onir working on film about children with Down syndrome
June 20, 2016
Filmmaker Onir is shooting a documentary on children with Down syndrome as he feels strongly about the subject. His aim is to get support from society so these children can live their lives to the fullest.
The film will show the journey of 21 children and young adults living with Down syndrome from Australia to India. They will perform in Chennai and Delhi and will be interacting with people in India.
Three Indian children and young adults will also be performing.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News