Filmmaker Onir working on film about children with Down syndrome
June 20, 2016
Filmmaker Onir is shooting a documentary on children with Down syndrome as he feels strongly about the subject. His aim is to get support from society so these children can live their lives to the fullest.
The film will show the journey of 21 children and young adults living with Down syndrome from Australia to India. They will perform in Chennai and Delhi and will be interacting with people in India.
Three Indian children and young adults will also be performing.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News