Phone based eye tracking system developed in the US
June 20, 2016
Researchers in the United States have developed software that can turn any smartphone into an eye-tracking device, a discovery that could help detect the signs of a neurological disease or mental illness that is in the early stages.
The eye tracker works on a single mobile device, using just the front-facing camera.
The new system will be presented later this month.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News