Phone based eye tracking system developed in the US
June 20, 2016
Researchers in the United States have developed software that can turn any smartphone into an eye-tracking device, a discovery that could help detect the signs of a neurological disease or mental illness that is in the early stages.
The eye tracker works on a single mobile device, using just the front-facing camera.
The new system will be presented later this month.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 Exclusive Job Fair For Differently Abled
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Events July 11, 2019 Gala Dance Party
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News