Phone based eye tracking system developed in the US
Researchers in the United States have developed software that can turn any smartphone into an eye-tracking device, a discovery that could help detect the signs of a neurological disease or mental illness that is in the early stages.
The eye tracker works on a single mobile device, using just the front-facing camera.
The new system will be presented later this month.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Parasports February 9, 2019 Aspiring wheelchair cricketers in Karnataka, here is your chance to shine
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News