New wheelchair app on Apple
June 21, 2016
Apple have announced a free software update for WatchOS that has an app that is dedicated to wheelchair users.
This app will tell the users that it's "time to roll" instead of "time to stand". The app also contains two workouts and rings optimized for wheelchair pushes.
Apple worked with the Challenged Athletes Foundation and the Lakeshore Foundation to do research for this app.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Supreme Court orders release of arrested journalist
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News