New wheelchair app on Apple
Apple have announced a free software update for WatchOS that has an app that is dedicated to wheelchair users.
This app will tell the users that it’s “time to roll” instead of “time to stand”. The app also contains two workouts and rings optimized for wheelchair pushes.
Apple worked with the Challenged Athletes Foundation and the Lakeshore Foundation to do research for this app.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019