India's first wheelchair basketball camp begins in Hyderabad
The Wheelchair Basketball Federation of India, alongwith the Sports Authority of Telangana and the International Committee of the Red Cross is organizing a National Level Wheelchair Basketball Technical Camp from 22-26 June, 2016 at the KVBR stadium in Hyderabad.
The event will end with an exhibition match between India and Thailand on Sunday.
The camp will be attended by wheelchair basketball coaches from Canada, Germany, Lebanon and the UK.
The Under 23 men’s team that will play for India in the Wheelchair Basketball World Championship in Canada in June 2017 will also be selected.
Watch in Sign Language
- Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
February 16, 2019
- First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
February 15, 2019
- Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Events February 9, 2019 Race For 7
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Rare Diseases
- Events February 9, 2019 The Learning Factory, a Musical Puppet Play
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Rohit Sharma becomes 1st Indian to hit 100 sixes
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News