Assistive products will soon be available online
June 25, 2016
The government is planning to tie up with e-retailers to sell assistive products for persons with disabilities. This will be done by linking the government web-portal, which has lists of such products, with online retailers.
The products can be bought online instead of at public camps. This will also allow buyers to compare different products online before making a purchase.
The web portal was launched recently and it contains details of various assistive technology products being sold in the country and some internationally available products as well.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
- Accessibility June 27, 2019 Dehradun pool forced to grant equal access to disabled adults after official intervention
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News