Girl with severe disability becomes YouTube star
June 25, 2016
Lili Lo, a 20-year-old girl from Kazan in Russia, suffers from McCune-Albright syndrome that affects the bones, skin, and hormone-producing tissues leading to an uneven growth of the face.
With over 100,000 subscribers to her video blog, she inspires viewers with her skills as a make-up artist.
Lili is passionate about make up and decided to start her video blog two years ago. One of her videos was reposted with an offensive comment resulting in more people visiting her YouTube page.
Since then her posts on YouTube have been watched nearly seven million times with users posting words of hope and gratitude.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News