Girl with severe disability becomes YouTube star
Lili Lo, a 20-year-old girl from Kazan in Russia, suffers from McCune-Albright syndrome that affects the bones, skin, and hormone-producing tissues leading to an uneven growth of the face.
With over 100,000 subscribers to her video blog, she inspires viewers with her skills as a make-up artist.
Lili is passionate about make up and decided to start her video blog two years ago. One of her videos was reposted with an offensive comment resulting in more people visiting her YouTube page.
Since then her posts on YouTube have been watched nearly seven million times with users posting words of hope and gratitude.
Watch in Sign Language
- Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
February 20, 2019
- Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
February 19, 2019
- Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
February 19, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News