Turkish student develops easy reader for dyslexics
June 25, 2016
A student of computer programming student in Turkey has developed software that makes it easier for students with dyslexia to read.
The software colors digital texts to make each word more readable. The application is presently usable on Windows compatible phones and will soon be available on iOS and Android compatible devices.
Dyslexia is a learning and reading disorder and can be spotted in the initial years of a child's education.Some famous people with dyslexia are Albert Einstein, Mozart, Leonardo da Vinci, Stephen Hawking and Magic Johnson.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 24, 2019 #AutismPower - Sweden's Greta Thunberg nominated for Nobel prize for climate change activism
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Events April 26, 2019 Dyslexia Awareness Workshop
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Vir Chakra recommended for Air Force pilot
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News