Turkish student develops easy reader for dyslexics
June 25, 2016
A student of computer programming student in Turkey has developed software that makes it easier for students with dyslexia to read.
The software colors digital texts to make each word more readable. The application is presently usable on Windows compatible phones and will soon be available on iOS and Android compatible devices.
Dyslexia is a learning and reading disorder and can be spotted in the initial years of a child's education.Some famous people with dyslexia are Albert Einstein, Mozart, Leonardo da Vinci, Stephen Hawking and Magic Johnson.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Employment June 27, 2019 Diya Innovations opens doors of opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News