Turkish student develops easy reader for dyslexics
A student of computer programming student in Turkey has developed software that makes it easier for students with dyslexia to read.
The software colors digital texts to make each word more readable. The application is presently usable on Windows compatible phones and will soon be available on iOS and Android compatible devices.
Dyslexia is a learning and reading disorder and can be spotted in the initial years of a child's education.Some famous people with dyslexia are Albert Einstein, Mozart, Leonardo da Vinci, Stephen Hawking and Magic Johnson.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Hailstorm in Noida-Delhi has social media excited
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 8, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News