Visually impaired teenager creates app to read menus
June 25, 2016
He was inspired to create the app called EyeMenu, when he himself went hungry as he could not read the menu once.
The app will allow the users to read the menu without taking the assistance of others.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News