Visually impaired teenager creates app to read menus
A teenager Emmanuel Bard from San Jose was declared legally blind when he was 7. He has received the Inspiring Youth Entrepreneur Award for creating a smartphone App that allows visually impaired to read menus.
He was inspired to create the app called EyeMenu, when he himself went hungry as he could not read the menu once.
The app will allow the users to read the menu without taking the assistance of others.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019