Deaf critic movie review of the movie Finding Dory
Disney knows how to touch people’s heart, and through Finding Dory they have done it again.
Few years ago we were introduced to Dory in Finding Nemo, and audience fell in love with the bubbly character. This movie starts with Dory remembering how she lost her parents and is determined to find them. Then starts her incredible journey home.With the help of Han, Bailey and Destiny, Dory finally meets her family.
Disney has broken the usual tradition by showing how the characters overcome their disabilities and achieve their goals. The movie is a fun watch and kids will enjoy it.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Intellectual Disability
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News