Deaf critic movie review of the movie Finding Dory
Disney knows how to touch people’s heart, and through Finding Dory they have done it again.
Few years ago we were introduced to Dory in Finding Nemo, and audience fell in love with the bubbly character. This movie starts with Dory remembering how she lost her parents and is determined to find them. Then starts her incredible journey home.With the help of Han, Bailey and Destiny, Dory finally meets her family.
Disney has broken the usual tradition by showing how the characters overcome their disabilities and achieve their goals. The movie is a fun watch and kids will enjoy it.
Watch in Sign Language
- This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
October 19, 2018
- Cycling for children with autism, some information
October 19, 2018
- ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
October 18, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment October 19, 2018 An informative ‘Career Planning’ session for visually impaired people
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Kerala shutdowns after Sabarimala protests intensifies
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Priyanka Chopra to marry later this year, most likely in Rajasthan
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 17, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News