Girl born without right hand becomes a Disney princess
Nine-year-old Karissa, who was born without a right hand and most of her wrist, has been gifted with a prosthetic arm on the theme of Disney hit Frozen.
The arm was put together by the Siena e-NABLE group in the United States.
The group used a 3-D printer to put together the arm for Karissa, who loves Frozen. The new prosthetic is light in weight and does not needshoulder movements for control.
Anyone who is in need of an arm or hand can contact the organization, Siena e-NABLE.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019