Girl born without right hand becomes a Disney princess
June 28, 2016
Nine-year-old Karissa, who was born without a right hand and most of her wrist, has been gifted with a prosthetic arm on the theme of Disney hit Frozen.
The arm was put together by the Siena e-NABLE group in the United States.
The group used a 3-D printer to put together the arm for Karissa, who loves Frozen. The new prosthetic is light in weight and does not needshoulder movements for control.
Anyone who is in need of an arm or hand can contact the organization, Siena e-NABLE.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News