Crowd funded documentary on student with disabilities
June 29, 2016
Kshitiz Aneja, 29, a student at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, is a double amputee but that has not stopped him from excelling academically or taking up any activity he wants to.
His inspiring story is the subject of a crowd funded documentary that aims to inspire people with disabilities.
Kshitiz, lost his arms, elbow down, when he was nine years old in an accident. He is able to write and type, use a camera and leads an independent life away from his family.
He plans to open a website to motivate people and works with an NGO that helps rehabilitate amputees.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 A session on managing your own career for people with visual impairments
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Some tips for people with disabilities to stay fit & healthy
- Get-hooked April 26, 2019 #GetMoneywise – Financial planning tips for parents with children with disabilities
- Headlines April 25, 2019 Death toll in Lanka attacks rises, more arrests
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News