Crowd funded documentary on student with disabilities
June 29, 2016
Kshitiz Aneja, 29, a student at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, is a double amputee but that has not stopped him from excelling academically or taking up any activity he wants to.
His inspiring story is the subject of a crowd funded documentary that aims to inspire people with disabilities.
Kshitiz, lost his arms, elbow down, when he was nine years old in an accident. He is able to write and type, use a camera and leads an independent life away from his family.
He plans to open a website to motivate people and works with an NGO that helps rehabilitate amputees.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News