Crowd funded documentary on student with disabilities
Kshitiz Aneja, 29, a student at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, is a double amputee but that has not stopped him from excelling academically or taking up any activity he wants to.
His inspiring story is the subject of a crowd funded documentary that aims to inspire people with disabilities.
Kshitiz, lost his arms, elbow down, when he was nine years old in an accident. He is able to write and type, use a camera and leads an independent life away from his family.
He plans to open a website to motivate people and works with an NGO that helps rehabilitate amputees.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 9, 2019 Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta to tie the knot on 9 March
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Events February 9, 2019 Animal Assisted Therapy for Mental Well-being!
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Events February 9, 2019 Race For 7
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News